CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Adorable and Crusty Faces

I always swore that I would not be the mother who; let her kids have too much sugar, watch too much tv, walk around with dried boogers on their faces...
Well, right now my kids are watching "Space Chimps" (a new favorite), eating cookies, and Liam looks like he has just been slimed...(a la Ghostbusters.)

I feel like I can't keep up, my house appears to have been ransacked overnight by some rogue elves, probably just out after serving time..(grand-theft reindeer?)

Holy cats, I am outnumbered, underprepared, and overwhelmed. I had no idea how challenging raising a family would be.

But, I wouldn't change a thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to be your first comment!! I LOVE your blog! You are a natural at this! Like we were talking about this will serve as great blackmail for your kids. Be sure to work on Rich taking out the trash. **remember in Grumpy Old Men when the fish was left in the car** Well, I think that will work!!

    ReplyDelete